Our client is an International Marketing and Commercial agency based in London who are now looking for a Commercial Executive to join their growing team. Would you thrive off of working with brands and footballers? If so read on.
It’s an exciting time to be part of this fast growing business.
As a commercial executive, you would be required to work closely with your junior commercial assistant and company MD on day-to-day commercial partnership strategies for clients, through to delivering ROI on commercial partnership deals for our clients.
You will lead athlete sponsorship and local/national/international ambassador ‘influencer’ programs, manage event sponsorship and merchandise opportunities, establish partnerships with key affiliated brands and organisations; developing our already strong commercial network to maximise opportunities.
- Experience within the sports industry if possible. (Passionate about Sports & Brands)
- Experience working within athlete or event sponsorship.
- A commercial & creative eye to ensure the sponsorship deals we enter into are viable.
- Ability to work independently whilst also being a team player
- Influencing, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Strong interpersonal, reporting and presentation skills with the capability to convey ideas succinctly and persuasively.
The salary is dependent on experience.
Salary: £25K – £30K p/ year + commissions
Commissions would work on 30% of what the agency makes. Potential earnings over £90K p/y.