Video Producer – Womens Sports
Join this world leading football focused institution as their new Video Producer. Be at the forefront of the sport and help to grow audience around the growing popularity of the women’s teams
The Video Producer role is part of the central marketing group within the wider Commercial and Marketing team. The department is responsible for partner sales and on-going management, marketing, broadcasting.
The marketing team is a high energy, fast-paced culture. They look after a wide and varied portfolio from significant UK brands including. Within the team they have a number of specialisms including brand marketing, social media, content marketing and video production.
Overview of the role:
Creating and delivering unique and compelling video content for Commercial and Marketing strategy on multiple digital platforms, primarily for the Women’s game
Key Accountabilities include:
- Create video in line with our digital strategy in developing original series and formats
- Shoot, edit and deliver high quality packages and platform specific content on social channels
- Focus on the strategic plan for the growth of women’s football, including teams and grassroots participation
- Work with key stakeholders across the company
- Be responsible for the final edited quality output, and input in to others’ work to improve overall quality, working as part of a six person team
- To collaborate with the wider commercial and marketing team to deliver content that drives the departments objectives
- Maintain the companies filming equipment and editing workstations in full working order
- When required, work with external agencies to improve overall video content offering and processes
- Execute additional tasks as required in order to meet the Groups changing priorities
What we are looking for:
- Strong understanding of social media and a willingness to trial and embrace new technology
- Ability to come up with new and innovative ideas
- Working abroad and flexibility of duties around the international and domestic football calendar
- Experience of working with multiple clients and stakeholders to drive unique and outstanding content
- Proven experience over 3-5 years of self-shooting and editing video content for social media platforms
- Experience in creating content for a 16-24 audience
- Professional experience in Adobe Creative Cloud including Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Prelude
- Experience of working with professional athletes and building strong relationships
- Expert knowledge in filming with large sensor cameras including; Canon 5D/C100/C300 and Sony FS700
- Experience working in a small, collaborative production team
- Able to turnaround high quality edits against tight deadlines
Additional skills include:
- Excellent understanding of what makes entertaining sport content
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong contacts book within the digital industries
- Background in sports and working with high profile individuals and athletes
- Experience with various post production and production workflows
- Proficient in After Effects and ability to create and utilise graphics
- Clean Driving License
What our client can offer:
- An exciting and challenging role within a changing, dynamic and world-renowned sports organisation.
- Attractive benefits and a competitive salary for the right candidate.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply today!