Interview: James Kirkham, Head of Copa90
This podcast was a great excuse for me to head to my old stomping ground at Copa90, well almost as they have a new beautiful office and the faces have changed in the 3 years since my time there, as have the scale of their ambitions.
My chat with James managed to cover a multitude of areas including;
– Our shared education at Wolverhampton Uni (96-99)
– His background in art
– Starting a business in the dotcom crash with Holler
– Building the agency up to be one of the biggest social media ones at the time and eventually selling it to Leo Burnett
– Taking on a new challenge with the world’s biggest football video network
– Developing new revenue streams, and the brand globally
– and much more
You can find James on @spooneybear and on LinkedIn
You might also like
Digital Sport and its partner, Snack Media – a leading independent sports digital media company – have today launched Digital Sport Recruitment, a brand new, specialist recruitment service for companies
What happens when the Premier League bubble bursts? It’s not the most technical or skillful league in the world, and if you look at league tables all over Europe’s top
Dan sat down with Mark Gilbert, until recently the Head of Digital Communications at The Football Association. Previous to that he worked at The Sun and News of the World, bringing together a great mix of sports and technology knowledge.