Sports Technology Awards 2018 entries open – deadline 29th November
Digital Sport is delighted to team up with the Sports Technology Awards for 2018’s ceremony. We’ll be dipping in to find out just who these amazing companies are and what they have been doing as we look to expand our horizons in this area.
If you are one of these companies and looking at entering next year’s awards, then read below and get applying! Deadline is 29th November and includes categories including;
- Best Technology for Fan Engagement
- Best Broadcasters Innovation
- Best New Concept or Innovation
- Best App
- Sports Technology Agency of the Year
- …. and many more!
NBA, Hawk-Eye, The WTA, Draft Kings, Football Whispers, BBC, SAP, Arsenal, LA Dodgers, Orange, PGA…do they know something you don’t know?
These are just some of the brands who submitted entries in the Sports Technology Awards.
The Awards, which have been dubbed ‘the Oscars of Sports Technology’, ‘the Rolls Royce of the sports sector’ and the ‘most worthwhile to win’ are now open for entries – so have you made sure your brand is there?
Three reasons you should enter;
- The Awards are totally transparent and fair, the judging is online and independent – that is why winning has become an internationally recognized mark of excellence
- Shortlistees and winners report that success in the awards directly converts into tangible business returns. These include reduced sales cycles, quicker inbound investment, improved staffing and elevated client discussions – whatever you want to achieve, having the Sports Technology Awards associated with your brand is a shrewd move.
- Entries start at £245 +VAT making this possibly the best use of your marketing budget this season
Enter Now www.sportstechnologyawards.com or call the sales team on 020 3198 2771
But don’t take their word for it, here’s what one winner said
I would 100% recommend the STAs to any organization…it allows you to compete and stand out from the crowd. The level of names and brands associated with the event is of an extremely high caliber so if people are looking for an award to increase credibility, this is absolutely the one to go for. The kudos we have received has resulted in tangible partnerships with people reaching out to contact us from all parts of the world. – Vivion Cox, Football Whispers
You might also like
As France’s top broadcast names create their own answer to Netflix, and Britain’s equivalents ponder doing the same thing, we ask what this means for the future of sports broadcasting.
DAZN and Sky will show Serie A matches in Italy under the terms of a new deal as Perform Group brings live-streaming to football in the country.