Graphic & Motion Graphic Designer – Premiership Football Club
Our client is a top-flight London based Premiership football club. Digital Sport has now been tasked with recruiting a talented and driven Graphic and Motion Graphics Designer to join its growing Digital Team.
Reporting into the Senior Video Producer and Head of Digital Marketing, the successful candidate will be responsible for playing a leading role in developing a range of graphic / motions graphics assets across a number of key club platforms including:
- The club’s online video platforms including: YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, main website and more
- The club’s in-stadium and in-store video and LED screens: The Stadium, retail stores and more
- Static and animated graphics for social media
- Special projects including retail and ticketing campaigns, marketing materials and more
Candidates should be comfortable operating as both a static graphic designer; as well as a motion graphics designer with fluency in a variety of motion and animation environments.
Candidates should have an advanced, industry-tested show-reel / portfolio to present along with any applications for the position.
- To ensure that all departments are provided within an anti-discriminatory framework and take account of such issues as race, gender, sexuality, disability, religion and age.
- To carry out work in a manner which promotes equality of opportunity for both staff and clients.
The ideal candidate will have skills and experience in the following areas: –
- A degree relevant to the design / production process is key.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a professional design environment, with experience in the sporting sector a preference.
- Fluency across all of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, AfterEffects).
- Additional knowledge of further animation / design software such as Cinema 4D is desirable.
- Basic knowledge of video production techniques; and notably video editing would be advantageous.
- Understanding and commitment to the Club’s Equality Policy and ability to promote anti-discriminatory practice.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com