- This event has passed.
July 5, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
On July 5th two forces combine as Digital Sport & Sportego bring you
WHAT IS #FECBRIGHTON?
#FECBRIGHTON is an joint initiative by Digital Sport and Sportego with the sole aim of bringing fan engagement experts to Brighton to share their insights and knowledge. Held at the AMEX Stadium, home to one the Premier League’s newest teams, you can expect great insights, opportunities to network and a great venue!
9.00am – Venue opens
9.30am – Opening remarks
9.40am Panel: Leveraging Data To Understand Fan Behaviour
- Karl Mulligan, Co-CEO, Fanaticus
- David Woolley, Sytorus
- Moderator: Trevor Keane, CEO, Sportego
10.20am – Individual Presentation: 10 Things Clubs Should Be Doing On Digital And Social
- Jeramie McPeek, Digital Marketing & Social Media Strategist (Ex Phoenix Suns)
10.50am – Panel: How To Work With Sponsors To Improve Fan Engagement
- George Harborne, Senior Partner Acquisition Manager, Aston Villa
- Guilherme Guimarães, Sports Marketing Consultant, Ativa Esporte
- Mario Leo, General Manager, RESULT Sports
- Moderator: David Sargeant, Founder, iGaming Ideas
11.30am – BREAK
11.45am – Panel: Digital Engagement – Can Apps Really Up The Ante?
- Simon Ryley, CEO, RightNow Digital
- Niall Coen, CEO, Snack Media
- Kate Dale, Strategic Lead (Brand & Digital), Sport England
- Moderator: Rebecca Hopkins, Managing Director, Sports Technology Awards
12.25pm – 1-2-1 chat with British Gas
- Rob Hartnett (Founder, Sport For Business) interviews Matthew Leopold (Head of Brand Partnerships, British Gas)
1.00pm – LUNCH
2.00pm – Panel: Engaging Fans Outside Of Matchday
- James Abraham, Head of Content, World Rugby
- Jeramie McPeek, Consultant (ex-Phoenix Suns)
- Tom Gorringe, Head of Marketing, Brighton FC
- Moderator: Rich Clarke, Sports Digital Consultant
2.40pm – Panel: eSports & Fan Engagement: Hidden Issues To Consider
- Mike Craddock, CEO, Kairos Media
- Jesse Bosgraaf, MD, Bosgraaf Legal & Sports Solutions
- Trev Keane, CEO, Sportego
- Moderator: Jonny Madill, Sports Lawyer, Sheridans
3.20pm – Individual talk – Constant Curiosity: Getting Fans To Incessantly Crave Your Attention
Does your content grab folks within those critical first 4 seconds? Is it both memorable and meaningful? That’s what your most valuable fans need. They’re constantly curious and you must keep them on their toes with timely, targeted moments of brilliance. Wait, are you sure you can survive in this always-on culture? Is creating a constant emotional connection with your fans even possible?
Award-winning keynote speaker, real-time marketing author and SXSW advisor Jon Burkhart is keen to work through all these issues with you. He’s created a strategic framework built around this notion of constant curiosity. It’s time to regain your sense of wonder. Or discover it for the first time. This whole industry lab is designed to help you create content that your fans will seek out — content that inspires game-changing action and undying loyalty.