Chelsea TV is the umbrella term for all video content produced by Chelsea Football Club and is a key part of the club`s communications and media strategy. Video content is created and published across all club media platforms including a 24/7 full-time channel on Sky and several international broadcasters, a live stream and VOD content; an international programming block is also distributed worldwide. Programming includes over 50 live outside broadcasts, daily live studio shows and a variety of post-production programming.
Chelsea Football Club requires a Production Manager to join their busy production team based at Stamford Bridge for maternity cover from February 2017 for 10 to 12 months.
Overseeing all production management projects, workloads and logistical requirements within the team, this role demands exceptional timeline management skills and attention to detail.
– Key relationship holder with external contractors, partners and suppliers – ensuring deliverables and standards met, involving regular feedback and reviews
– Management of all live outside broadcasts for the channel, including Academy and Ladies` matches
– Arranging of satellite feeds, downlinks and on-passes for any other live games shown on the channel
– Forecast and budgeting for OBs across all categories, reconciling invoices with accounts and managing all additional kit and freelancer bookings (cameras / editors / producers etc.)
– Arranging / overseeing documentation as necessary for film shoots – such H&S risk assessments, film permits, accreditations, liability insurance, contributor release forms etc.
– Key internal point of contact for any broadcasting logistical enquiries from internal and ensuring all live programming is communicated regularly and accurately
– Project managing broadcast requirements for all major live events (e.g. Player of the Year Awards)
– Working with the Scheduling Coordinator in regards to UK domestic channel enquiries from Sky traffic and Presentation departments
– Ensuring a first class service is given to all International broadcasters, both directly and via their worldwide distribution partner
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
– Demonstrable experience in TV production management, as well as a solid background in sports broadcasting. Experience in football an advantage
– Experience working in a fast-paced production environment with an ability to work flexibly to fast changing turnarounds and priorities
– Experience in successfully managing live sport outside broadcasts from recce to delivery stages, with a thorough knowledge of OB, crew and satellite requirement / specifications
– A track record of successfully managing external and internal client / departmental relationships, recording and resolving issues
– Meticulous attention to detail and ability to handle multiple projects; prioritising workloads accordingly based on deadlines, importance and budgetary impacts
You may have experience of the following: Production Manager, TV Production Manager, Television Production Manager, Outside Broadcast, Broadcast Management, Programming Production, TV Producer, Programme Manager, Satellite Broadcast, Senior Producer, etc.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.leisurejobs.com/job/819063/production-manager-london-/ →