Are you an ambitious Graphic Designer, looking for an opportunity to work within an outstanding and prestigious organisation? How does the opportunity to prove your abilities with a brand that is renowned worldwide and is synonymous with excellence sound?
A new opportunity has arisen for a Graphic Designer to support the in-house Design Team, which services a wide range of departments around the Club. This role’s primary focus involves collectively keeping the MCC, Lord’s and Middlesex brands world class with the delivery of inspiring creative solutions across a range of formats including print, digital, large format, packaging and merchandising.
The successful candidate will be ambitious, customer focused, a great communicator, and able to articulate their ideas effectively to a diverse range of stakeholders across the Club.
This role will suit a creative and ambitious individual with experience in a role at a similar level, seeking an opportunity to work for an iconic sporting brand. In addition, you will have advanced working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite CC, particularly Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and familiarity with Apple Operating System will also be required. An ability to use After Effects, Animate CC and Premiere would be beneficial.
With a passion for all things creative, you must be able to develop strong ideas that respect brand guidelines, but push boundaries. Attention to detail and accuracy is key, as are good communication and organisation skills. An interest in cricket would be advantageous.
Graphic Design | Design | Creative Design | Photoshop | Adobe | Illustrator | InDesign | Art and Design | Animate CC
* Excellent written and literacy skills and the ability to prioritise deadlines and organise workloads are key.
* Significant flexibility is also required for attendance on major match days and working extended hours, including weekends as required.
* Experience of working for a premium brand and/or in the sports industry is advantageous.
Values and behaviours
In line with the Club’s Values, you will also demonstrate:
* A positive and proactive approach to all elements of the role;
* Responsibility for your own actions and outputs;
* Respect to all MCC staff and visitors;
* Promote teamwork by supporting others and sharing knowledge;
* Deliver high quality work/service in a timely way.
About Our Company:
Marylebone Cricket Club (the Club) is the world’s most active cricket club, custodian of the laws of cricket and is also the owner of Lord’s Ground, affectionately known as the Home of Cricket. The MCC and Lord’s brands are renowned worldwide and are synonymous with excellence, prestige and providing an enjoyable customer experience, whether at an international cricket match with 28,500 spectators, or for Sunday Afternoon Tea in the Long Room.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.lords.org/our-organisation/jobs/graphic-designer-3/ →