Commercial Partnerships Manager
Digital Sport is now recruiting for a Commercial Partnerships Manager Join a leading sports publisher and growing team offering market leading creative and content solutions across digital, video and social platforms.
Reporting directly into the Head of Creative Solutions, the Commercial Partnerships Manager will take on the responsibility to service the top 10 key London agencies promoting the brand portfolio. The ideal candidate will be the lead brand ambassador within the media landscape and proactively develop new ideas to present to market and raising the profile of our clients platform to these agencies in order to acquire briefs and additional creative opportunities.
The ideal candidate must be a self starter and proactive lead as the Commercial Partnerships Manager will be at the forefront of creative solutions for. High visibility within agencies and good knowledge of the sports digital landscape a must, the right candidate will actively pursue new creative opportunities to support the overall commercial offering.
The successful candidate will be confident, have excellent management skills and creativity in abundance. He or She will be fully responsible for the day to day servicing of key agencies and clients delivering increased revenues through innovative creative ideas, and should have previous experience in a ‘creative solutions’ and digital sales role. Ideally they will have a good knowledge of native and branded content with a view to delivering short to mid term creative solutions.
Main duties to include:
- Becoming brand ambassador to agencies and clients and raising the profile of our clients portfolio
- Proactively servicing and selling into the key London and regional agencies
- Proactively conceiving and developing opportunities throughout our clients portfolio
- Receiving and responding to briefs from agency and clients
- Good understanding of branded content and video first approach to market
- Overseeing and reporting on market trends, opportunities and competitive campaigns
- Good knowledge of UK Media Agencies and contacts within the full media landscape
- Sound knowledge of creative solutions with a solid digital understanding
- Must have a creative mindset and ability to look beyond standard advertising
- Knowledge of Keynote/Powerpoint preferable
- Good presentation skills and confident with mid-senior level agency personnel and clients