Cool Job: Social Media Manager at adidas UK
The company I have worked closely with for the past few years has a really great job their looking to fill. Closing date is 1st April so get your application forms in now!!
They currently have a vacancy for a Social Media Manager within our Brand Marketing department. In this position you will report to the Senior Digital Communications Manager and will hold ultimate responsibility for the following duties/tasks;
- Build and manage the social media strategy for adidas UK, ensuring that it is aligned to the adidas global plan.
- Develop, enhance and maximise our owned channels, developing plans and strategies that maximise our partners / assets social networks.
- Work with Internal stakeholders to develop our earned channels across digital.
- Create social content to support social across Brand campaigns, weekly focuses and daily conversation.
- Moderate conversations with the brand and consumers on social media.
- Be the voice of the brand on all our channels, ensuring two way conversation with our consumers.
- Effectively report and analysis all activity, report these results back into the business.
- Present plans and provide all necessary sales support material to ensure an effective sell-in process at each quarterly launch
- Lead on all industry and technology insight across social media and provide competitor brand analysis.
- Work with international counterparts to influence the global tools to suit the UK and Irish market.
- Liaise externally with agencies to augment / adapt / create marketing materials. Work with these agencies to provide advice on all digital media spends.
To find out more about the role and to apply, go to the adidas page here.
You might also like
This year has seen the advent of a new phenomenon on Twitter, and it’s spreading from the US to us over here in the UK. Twitter especially has been concentrating
Following the two recent NFL regular season games at Wembley Stadium and the social media fanfare surrounding them, did they make the most of the opportunity? Aaron Jaffrey takes a look.
adidas’ coverage of Wrexham’s special day out at Wembley last weekend was a great example of activating a ‘smaller’ sponsorship. Details here…