Cool Job: Social Media Manager at adidas UK
The company I have worked closely with for the past few years has a really great job their looking to fill. Closing date is 1st April so get your application forms in now!!
They currently have a vacancy for a Social Media Manager within our Brand Marketing department. In this position you will report to the Senior Digital Communications Manager and will hold ultimate responsibility for the following duties/tasks;
- Build and manage the social media strategy for adidas UK, ensuring that it is aligned to the adidas global plan.
- Develop, enhance and maximise our owned channels, developing plans and strategies that maximise our partners / assets social networks.
- Work with Internal stakeholders to develop our earned channels across digital.
- Create social content to support social across Brand campaigns, weekly focuses and daily conversation.
- Moderate conversations with the brand and consumers on social media.
- Be the voice of the brand on all our channels, ensuring two way conversation with our consumers.
- Effectively report and analysis all activity, report these results back into the business.
- Present plans and provide all necessary sales support material to ensure an effective sell-in process at each quarterly launch
- Lead on all industry and technology insight across social media and provide competitor brand analysis.
- Work with international counterparts to influence the global tools to suit the UK and Irish market.
- Liaise externally with agencies to augment / adapt / create marketing materials. Work with these agencies to provide advice on all digital media spends.
To find out more about the role and to apply, go to the adidas page here.
You might also like
The only female-fronted football podcast in the market from Offside Productions marks its first birthday and a milestone 150,000 downloads with the launch of a new website www.offsiderulepodcast.com and YouTube channel.
Following our first ever Digital Sport Glasgow event, here are the presentations which were given on the day. Speakers from Rangers FC, Commonwealth Games Scotland, Dog Digital, Teamtrackr and Yomego.
If you’re a football ‘statto’, then this article will definitely be worth your while reading. This week we take a look at the Total Football iPhone app.